Thursday, May 21, 2015

BBQ Sammies and 80s Jams


I love traditions, which is part of why I love spring and summer in our region so much. I just love knowing it's time for wine fest, beer festivals, beach days and one of our longest-standing traditions, the Portsmouth Beer, Band & BBQ. We've been going for at least five years, and the event has only existed for 7!

Here are a few pictures from our fun night:


Erica got a Fujifilm Instax camera, which prints the cutest little Polaroid-style pics. This seems like just the kind of thing I need/don't need at all!


Wine Club represents...minus a couple folks, of course.


Me and my best gal pal.

We danced our butts off to the '80s tunes of The Deloreans, ALWAYS a good show. Next up: O'Connoroo, a beer fest at O'Connor Brewing (although I think I might have to miss for a work event), and the Newport News Greek Fest. Our May festival season is winding down!

No comments: