Picasso, in disguise
I worked for a large chunk of Saturday, so I'm treating myself to some lazy time before I get to housework and chores, like laundry and yardwork. My Mad Men addiction is still raging, and I'm loving rewatching the series knowing how it ends. If you're treating yourself to some lazy time, too, here's some good reading:
- One of the best farewell columns you'll ever read.
- Jenny Lewis recreated her childhood roles for her new music video. I'm jealous they didn't call me because I'm a Troop Beverly Hills superfan.
- Tips to limit thigh chafing. Let's be real here, folks!
- The incredible synchronicity of Beyonce and Duck Tales.
- I'm totally over the blogger trend of "decluttering"...especially since it's those bloggers who have devoted their careers to celebrating the acquisition of stuff. So I loved this ode to clutter.
- An oldie but a goodie: the most badass wishes made to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Some ideas on how to do family friendly work policies right.
- It's all in your name.
- Play with your food when you make gummy Legos!