Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


Probably a little late (almost a week...shush!), but I wanted to share some snapshots from our Thanksgiving. We ate like kings at the home of Sean's uncle and aunt, who served up this impressive spatchcocked turkey (the backbone is removed, so it cooks faster and stays juicier). It was delicious.


Our lovely, lovely table, complete with mango calla lilies.

My fantastic spread: brussels sprouts with bacon, green bean casserole (the first time I've ever liked it!), bourbon sweet potatoes, turkey and cranberry sauce with multiple fruits!

 Kennedy Kids!

 On Black Friday, Katie and I spent a couple hours sitting on couches in various decor stores in Georgetown...we found a winner, but I'll reveal that a little later!

 We gorged ourselves on overpriced treats from Dean & Deluca: PB&J, Apple Brandy, Birthday Cake and Peppermint macarons.

And for Small Business Saturday, I popped into Shadetree Upholstree and picked up two of these natural fiber tassel tiebacks from Bangladesh for $5!!! I'm pumped to find a spot in the new house for them.

No comments: