Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm Alive!

I have been an inexcusably bad blogger! I promise I'm alive, but I've been BUSY busy. I can't wait to tell you all about it when things calm down a bit, but in the meantime, here's some of what I've been up to:

I chopped off 8 inches of my hair and Sean & I celebrated our 4th anniversary at Supper, a new restaurant in Norfolk! Everything was delicious; I had the Coca-Cola braised pot roast and it was so good.

 I scoped out cool art at the Port Warwick Art & Sculpture Festival and picked up a couple pieces...can't wait to frame them and pop them into my gallery wall.

A bunch of us went to see the Long Island Medium Experience and it was amazing! Even if it was totally B.S., it was very moving to see how she was able to bring some closure and peace to people. We cried the WHOLE time.

And this week, I experimented with a slow cooker pork ragu with casarecce....still need to master the ratio of pork to sauce, but it was very good. Once I feel better about the recipe, I'll share it here!

No comments: