Friday, June 20, 2014

Savannah Shopping 2014

Savannah has SO many great shops and the influence of the Savannah College of Art & Design cannot be overstated! Here are some of my favorite things I spotted while strolling along Broughton Street (the main shopping thoroughfare) and in some of the squares. First up, a stop into Prospector Co., a gorgeously modern version of an apothecary, specializing in artisanal shaving and hygiene products, plus decor, office items and candles.

I was about to drop serious moolah on all the ceramics they carried from Ferm Living. Thank goodness I remembered I literally don't have a single space left for vases or bowls!

 I was blown away by all of the gorgeous student work available for sale at Shop SCAD, which stocks everything from amazing laser-cut leather bags to silk scarves to decor and beyond.

 The student work is incredible...I especially liked this 3D collage piece!

 I was coveting these uber-modern and cartoonish silk scarves — a chic spin on the classiest of accessories.

 I'm pretty sure every bad bitch needs a silk Tupac tank by Katie Hollan, $250.

 And no trip is EVER complete without a stop at one of my all-time favorite stores I've ever visited, The Paris Market & Brocante. It is the most impeccably curated and decorated shop; somehow you'll end up convincing yourself you just have to have $50 candles and random mini bird skulls to decorate your tabletops.

I mean...this is a display on a bookshelf. I die.

I ended up taking home a lovely scarf, a small copper bowl and this magnificent summery Tomato & Lime candle by The Archivist.

No comments: