Friday, May 9, 2014

Jams of the Week

Summer Hair Jam: Beach Babe Spray

Obviously, beach spray isn't a new thing, but I just now bought some by Not Your Mother's brand! I've always loved that kind of wild wavy look your hair gets after a day in the ocean, and I thought this would be the perfect thing for summer. It's super light and doesn't make your hair feel heavy or sticky or oily at all. I'm still trying to perfect looking messy good and not just messy though!

Summer Glow Jam: Physician's Formula Nude Palette

I've been really, really, really wanting the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette but there was no way I could justify dropping $50+ just to get some shiny bronzes and pinks. THEN I spotted this mini Physician's Formula palette that's the perfect travel size, has perfect colors AND works as eye shadow and blush and highlighter. Done and freakin' done.

Nail Polish Jam: Cover Girl


Cover Girl nail polish is NOT what it was when I was a tween! The quality is infinity better these days and after trying several brands and shades, I think I've finally found the coral I've been searching for. My Papaya is where it's at.

Real Life Shipping Jam: Mindy Kaling & BJ Novak


So, I really am preoccupied with my desire for Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak to finally get together Harry and Sally style. I've read both their books, seen all the articles, I follow them both on Instagram and they are SO CUTE and ADORABLE and I don't even care if they supposedly fight all the time. Look at these two? They're MFEO. Need more evidence? Don't worry...Buzzfeed's gotcha covered.

No comments: