Crew installing a Helen Frankenthaler painting, found here.
Well, whoops! It isn't even Sunday. We had a pretty busy day yesterday and I completely blanked on posting my favorite links of last week. My bad, but for your afternoon enjoyment:
- Amazing! Richard Linklater's newest film took 12 years to shoot, following the aging of a boy.
- The Internet decodes a grandma's last messages.
- Norway's curling team is going to be sporting some crazy pants at the Olympics.
- Think you can perfectly predict March Madness? Warren Buffett might give you $1 billion!
- Look closer! The detail on Game of Thrones costumes is incredible.
- Totally inspired by this 94-year-old track star.
- The modern love story of the man who edits the NY Times' Modern Love column.
- Patti LaBelle is the ultimate diva, forever and ever.
- A good reminder to new parents not to forget about who they are as spouses.
- Customers aren't always right; how to behave while shopping.
- All the fun can be had with Justin Bieber's mugshot.
- Dove is at it again, this time trying to empower the selfie.
- Did Jezebel lose its damn mind when it demanded unretouched photos of Lena Dunham? The NY Times weighs in.