Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin

 Pork tenderloin can be so tricky. Just a little too long in the oven and you're chewing cardboard. I usually sear it, then roast, which locks in the juices. But on Sunday, I tried just slathering it in spices and roasting it and it was amazing. Here is how to make the easiest, most delicious and perfect pork.

  1. Preheat the oven to 350.
  2. I bought the "garlic" Smithfield tenderloin, so it already came with some flavor. I don't think that's necessary, but it didn't hurt.
  3. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of cracked black pepper, grated parmesan, rosemary, thyme and then add a little garlic powder and1/4 teaspoon of salt. 
  4. Pop it in the oven for one hour and go wrap presents. Seriously. That's it! 

The pork was perfectly juicy and plenty flavorful. I topped mine with some leftover cranberry sauce and it was delightful! Easy peasy breezy.

No comments: