One of our favorite Wine Club events of the year was last night! Hallowino 2013 brought out a black swan, Jessica Rabbit, a Catholic schoolgirl, Orange is the New Black girlfriends, a fox and a butterfly. Plus a baby, but more about that later.
- Script & Seal Syrah, with hints of blueberry, black raspberry and herbs de provence. A little fruity, a little spicy.
- Benefactors Cellars Shiraz, a Trader Joe's wine with dark fruit flavors.
- Apothic Dark Red, a surprisingly sweeter version of an old favorite, with hints of coffee and chocolate.
- The Plank, a sweet red North Carolina muscadine. It's syrupy sweet, but smells divine.
- Giocato Pinot Grigio, our first Slovenian wine! A fresh, bright and crisp pinot with hints of green apple.
- Once Upon a Vine red blend, a fruit yet spicy blend.
- Cryptic, a fruit red blend, with notes of dark red cherry, blackberry and blueberry.
Catch our previous Hallowinos here, here, here and here.