Thursday, July 25, 2013

Today I Like ... Stylish Beach Gear

It's hard to believe it's almost August, and we've only made it to the beach twice! We like to swim, but we're not big on laying out for too long, so our trips are usually only a couple hours long, but every time we go, I get the itch to buy lots of cute beach accessories!

I'm resisting the urge right now, but if you've still got a trip in the works, do me a favor and rock one of these cute items on my behalf! P.S. Now is the perfect time to buy beach stuff...it's just going on sale!

Beach Days


  1. I'm dying for one of these gorgeous patterned beach umbrellas by Kerry Cassill, $210.
  2. You might be mistaken for Audrey Hepburn in this super-wide brim hat, now $30 at Anthropologie.
  3. World Market's super cute beach chairs are now on sale for $15.
  4. Snag colorful sunnies like these from Ruche, $15.
  5. J.Crew's punk floral suit is now $50.
  6. It's not cheap, but Calypso St. Barth's $299 caftan would be perfect for those of you with tropical vacations coming up!
  7. The chicest beach towel around, $48 at Serena & Lily

No comments: