The brilliant women of the first cast of SNL.
Having a perfect lazy weekend so far! Leisurely dinner, reading all day, documentary night at the Kennedy household and working in some walk/jogging (I can't honestly call what I do "going for a run."). Gotta keep it leisurely because tomorrow, I have to go to the dentist. Boo!
- I surged with pride watching these clips of Peggy Olson breaking the glass ceiling.
- A hilarious take on healthy habits to achieve inner peace. Hint: Do whatever you want.
- Really love this article about the ridiculousness of creating girly Legos. Why not gender-neutral Legos?
- Pictures from the scrapbook of the woman who was married to both George Harrison and Eric Clapton.
- We need more buddy comedies about women!
- Funniest blog I've seen in a long time, composed entirely of middle school diary entries.
- A touching eulogy for James Gandolfini.
- The life of gay rights advocate Edie Windsor in pictures.
- A super great tumblr dedicated to showing happy, loving mixed families.
Whew, that's a bit of a preachy sunday best isn't it? Here's a lighthearted LOL-worthy Autocorrect fail.