Monday, May 6, 2013

Wine Fest in Pictures

It's hard to believe three years have passed since my last spring Wine Fest in Norfolk! We skipped 2011, I was in Ireland in 2012, but I was excited to find I would be free after lunch with my pal Sarah to gallivant around at Wine Fest. For the uninitiated, Wine Fest is a chance to sample the best (and some not-so-great) Virginia wines...OR it's a chance to buy bottles at a discount and day drink with your old and brand new friends. For us, 2013 brought the latter.

Showing off our new floral iPhone cases for spring...Ashleigh's is J.Crew and mine is from Rifle Paper Co.

The AT&T booth gave away free mix-and-match fake Ray-Bans! Everyone was sporting them.

Candid laughing shot!

It was a great day, but I'm pretty jealous of my pals' wine sippy cups. Def. on my wish list!

No comments: