Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Best v.146

A parisian home in 1910, found on this amazing site.

It's hard to believe it's already time to spring forward! I feel crazy for saying this, but winter's almost going too fast! I haven't made any plans for summer, no vacations or anything, so I feel like I better get moving on that. 

My favorite links of the week:
  • The New York Times investigates Columbia University's Nutella obsession.
  • I said the other day I could just watch Justin Timberlake dance all day. Thanks to Buzzfeed, I can!
  • For all my fellow childless friends, things we should know before having babies.
  • This documentary about a treasure trove of street photography looks amazing.
  • Print out your own paper dolls of the guys from "Girls".
  • I weeped reading Jacob Bernstein's remembrance of his mother, Nora Ephron.
  • New music coming out of SXSW in Austin.
  • What if The Postal Service hadn't included Ben Gibbard?
  • Forget Uncle Sam. Let's bring back Columbia.
  • Maps you never knew you needed.

No comments: