Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Best v.142

Lee Radziwill at the 1966 Black & White Ball

It's Grammy's night! I love this time of the year because I'm a total awards show junkie. We've had a good weekend balance of relaxing (watching the first season of Scandal), celebrating a birthday and not-so-fun stuff, like taxes. Here are my favorite links of the week:

  • Do you have emotional allergies? Like the writer, I totally turn to stone when people start whining.
  • It's always sad when folks move away, but I love Jordan's ideas for a going-away party.
  • A frank, honest look at career gals in NYC.
  • Do you think introverted kids need to be pushed out of their comfort zones at school? 
  • Speaking of introverts, a chart explains their perspective. I find this useful...and I also suspect my nonstop chatter is an introvert's nightmare!
  • I just discovered Gawker's Thatz Not Okay column and couldn't stop giggling.
  • Lots of folks are going gluten-free these days; NYTimes explores whether people should if they don't need to.
  • Did you know there are now 3D printers?! Blew my mind.
  • After we saw Matt & Kim this week, I hit YouTube for more live performance videos. I love this makeshift acoustic set.
  • The photos Beyonce doesn't want you to see.


1 comment:

Kate said...

AAAAANNND I'm now obsessed with "Thatz not okay". Thanks Amber!