Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Best v. 135

Let's all party Martha Stewart-style.

Tomorrow's the big day! I never seem to have the big blowout New Year's plans you see in movies, but this year, I'm planning to put on some sparkles and enjoy a night at my in-law's house with some good friends and of course, Asti. Here's some links I loved this week:
  • Gawker explains what will really happen if we go over the fiscal cliff.
  • The part of The Sound of Music you didn't see: the Baroness' reaction.
  • Django Unchained is supposed to be really good, but maybe a bit awkward for white folks to be laughing.
  • Drake is expected to get paid for YOLO.
  • LOL-worthy shots of Kellan Lutz.
  • I'm obsessed with watching and rewatching this sexy dance from Freaks and Geeks.
  • Familiar movie locations.


No comments: