Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Best v.125

I'm digging everything about this self-portrait by Elaine de Kooning. Wanting that room she's sitting in for myself!

Well friends, we've had a very busy and exciting weekend here in the Kennedy household, which you'll hear about later this week. In honor of my anniversary on Tuesday, we'll also be having wedding week here at this old blog 'o mine! I don't post nearly as much about weddings as I used to, but lord, I do still love them.

In the meantime, here are some links I loved this week:
  • I wanna see this documentary about Diana Vreeland!
  • Can you place all the states on this map? I missed 8 of them (but some were really really close!)
  • Finally! Someone who hates showering/washing hair as much as I do.
  • Willamette Week voted after a blind tasting of 50 beers from 50 states. See which beer is the president.
  • Hilarious side-by-side of one writer's time at Occidential College, compared to Barack Obama's.
  • Accurate cartoon about riding the NYC subway.
  • Haven't been to Virginia lately? You should, cause we're awesome.

No comments: