Monday, October 8, 2012

Second Anniversary Staycation

Sean and I rushed across the various bridges and tunnels Friday night for a little oceanfront staycation for our second anniversary.

We stayed right on Virginia Beach, and had dinner at P.F. Chang's for the first time! Crazy, I know. A little bit overrated, but it was still good.

 The moon at 10 p.m. was a beautiful, brilliant orange harvest moon. Perfect for a moonlit walk on the beach.

Sean and I on our room's balcony.

It was a gorgeous beach day, but we actually ended up spending the rest of Saturday and Saturday night getting our scream on with Holly and Arthur (who got married the day before us one year ago!) at Howl-O-Scream. It was so much fun!

In honor of our anniversary, I thought I'd do a wedding week, so this week will be full of fun wedding-related posts. If I could, I'd get married over and over again, but always to Sean.

No comments: