Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Best v.110

Oh man, I have had such a busy weekend. I decided I earned myself some peonies, in a vintage brass vase I picked up for 8 bucks! I'll be sharing more about that later this week, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy my favorite links from the week!
  • An epic but awesome interview with stars and writers of The Wire.
  • The most adorable video of a pig that's afraid of the stairs you will ever see.
  • Cool blog about style and working for yourself.
  • Jimmy Fallon and the Roots take on "Call Me Maybe".
  • Oh, but to live like Karl Lagerfeld's cat.
  • How the French feed their kids.
  • Are you a big enough Game of Thrones fan to want to buy a replica of the throne.
  • Forget bucket lists. Make a mighty list.
  • Why you shouldn't skip the opening acts.
  • How to know when a guy will never be interested.

No comments: