Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Today I Like ... Swans


What's more graceful than a swan? Sean and I saw "Swan Lake" recently and the look has stuck with me. I love the long, long necks, pale, fluffy feathers and black spots. Swans have been popping up as a fashion motif lately, too, and I'd love to get my hands on a pretty swan necklace or print blouse.

Swan painting by Mats Gustafson

Um, inflatable swan? Yes. (I think this was from Vogue).

Swan Necklace, $48 by Mimi Pong

Swan Purse, $140, also by Mimi Pong

Swan blouse, from ASOS (out of stock, unfortunately, but maybe it'll pop up again?)

Swan print skirt from Topshop.
swans

swans by amberfiona featuring a flare dress

1. Swan pillow, 30 pounds at Mengsel
2. Swan watering bucket, $13.71 at Amazon
3. Swan dress, $288 at Modcloth
4. Origami Swan necklace, $155 at Boticca

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that swan shirt, kinda bummed it's sold out!

Nikki
Fashionsonthefly.blogspot.com