Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My New Favorite Salad


My New Most Favorite Salad

This is how to make the best salad to eat at your desk while at work (or wherever you eat salads). You will need:
  • Spring Mix salad 
  • Sliced strawberries
  • Feta Cheese
  • Glazed Walnuts
  • Champagne Vinaigrette
I like to put all of it in a rubbermaid container, then add the dressing and shake it vigorously. It's delicious and the walnuts totally make it. Better people than I might candy their own walnuts, but conveniently, the fine folks at Diamond Nuts make these:


These are so good, I end up practically chasing them around the container with my fork. 

So, there you have it. Not fancy, or revolutionary, but every bit delicious.

1 comment:

Kate Pabst said...

Looks good. I'm a firm believer that it's hard to go wrong if you follow the... greens+fruit+cheese+nut=delicious salad...equation.