Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Best v.80



I'm not sure there's a harder sell in America than a silent French film, but I'm DYING to see this movie. It's got serious, serious buzz and that leading man looks like a cross between Gene Kelly and Clark Gable, which is to say, he's my dream man. I most especially love that John Goodman is in it, randomly.

Are you guys getting ready for Thanksgiving? Still trying to come up with recipe ideas? I'll share some of the ones that have caught my eye around the Internets tomorrow, and I also am sharing my gift ideas this week, too. If you're like me, you've already started shopping!
  • Justin Timberlake's night at the Richmond Marine Ball.
  • An INCREDIBLE guide to making a diamond-tufted headboard.
  • Make your own labels for beer and soda.
  • A DIYer's most needed gadgets.
  • NPR periodically asks its interns to listen to classic albums they had somehow never heard. This one finally hears Joni Mitchell's Blue.
  • No matter how you feel about protests, these videos of protests at UC Berkeley are very powerful.

No comments: