Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Best v. 75


Could anyone exude such pure sex appeal as Brigitte Bardot? Tousled hair never looked better; found via Miss Moss.

I took an eensy break this week, as you may have noticed, but this week I'll have recaps of our trip to Asheville, along with my donut-making adventure (or do you prefer doughnut?) and maybe more.
  • Speaking of Brigitte, a tutorial on getting her tousled hair look.
  • Make your own disco balls!
  • Did you know you can tint mason jars? You can create a rainbow!
  • Quiz yourself: cheese or font?
  • I think my next domesticatication hurdle is starting to clean regularly. This lady says I can clean for 15 minutes a day and have a clean house by the end of the week.
  • I've been searching for the perfect pumpkin nail polish, and I think Butter's Minger might be the ticket.
  • Decorate with an ombre balloon display.
  • A photograph collector revisited the spots where the pictures were taken and they're lovely.

No comments: