Monday, September 5, 2011

I Still Want to be Felicity




Netflix, clearly knowing the air is starting to chill at night and the stores are stocking sweaters, added "Felicity" to its streaming line-up. To say that I worshipped "Felicity" when it premiered is a huge understatement; I viewed it as a peek into my future, because I was SURE I would be going off to New York or something. Didn't quite go that way, but she was still my clothing inspiration. I remember literally cutting that top picture out of Entertainment Weekly and using it as a guide while hunting for my own peacoat.

In honor of Felicity, and the coming fall, I thought I'd share a little inspiration board to get us into the mood to say so long to summer. Even though my schooling years have passed, I still get excited about new fall clothes and school supplies. Remember that great quote from "You've Got Mail"?

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."

Get the Look
Felicity Inspired



1 comment:

Sophie Delphis said...

This post may or may not have prompted me to head over to Netflix to watch a certain show...