Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Best v.69

Design Sponge recently featured the gemstone art of Elizabeth Corkery and I can't get it out of my head! I tried once to paint gemstones in watercolor and it just wasn't happening, but these turned out lovely.

I nearly forgot to post my sunday best, so here's some evening clicking for you!
  • Hilariously convincing signs for gay marriage.
  • Ever need to measure something, but don't have a ruler? How about a sticker ruler that fits in your wallet?
  • Aren't election robocalls annoying? Reverse 'em!
  • Authors' favorite snacks.
  • The sweet styles of newly married couples in New York.
  • A slide at the subway!
  • This New Yorker is paying $800 for 78 square feet! He has some seriously clever storage ideas, though.
  • An artist inspired by Google Maps.
  • A hilarious account of the secrets of breastfeeding.

No comments: