Thursday, June 2, 2011

Prada Baroque Sunglasses



 Pictures from Prada e-store.

Scene: I'm flipping through my Vogue when my eye lands on the ad shown above. I gasp. The curlique on the side of the sunglasses winds its way around my heart, and I feel palpitations. 

Me: Sean, I have to have these $290 sunglasses.
Sean: No you don't. (Continues playing video games.)
Me: You don't understand. They just made my heart skip a beat. They're the sunglasses I've been waiting for!!
Sean: No they're not. 
Me, turning to show him: Look! Look at them!
Sean: Nope. I'm not going to look.
Me: Well...fine. 

I won't soon forget these, my friends, but alas, my husband is right about this one. But if any of you have a spare $300, I must request that you buy these Peggy Guggenheim-meets-Sophia Loren sunglasses. They are too, too perfect.

No comments: