Thursday, January 6, 2011

West Elm for Spring


I am crazy lusting over the new West Elm spring catalog. It seems like they've got everything I've been searching for, in all the right colors and fabrics. That probably just means I'm feeling very trendy these days, but screw it, I'll love on it just the same. Here's a few of the things that went straight to my wish list:

Above: The zig zag bath mat, $29.


The modern take on the tufted chair, called the Elton, $499-$599 depending on upholstery. We have a sort of sad (but much loved in its time) hand-me-down armchair that I think will have to be replaced the next time we move. I have my eye on something comfy but curvy like this, possibly in their paisley pattern.


I'm about this close to pulling my trigger finger on one of these glass mirror boxes. I almost bought something comparable from Crate & Barrel in November and backed away from it, but I'm still daydreaming about buying one to store my childhood gem collection. Bring a little natural history into my home!


And as a lifelong lover of anything striped, I am in love with the $39 stripe shower curtain.

1 comment:

Michael Wurm Jr said...

one of their best yet!

they seem to get better every season!