Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Best v.39

My hair is getting long these days, on its way to being as long as this Gap model's pretty hair. As cool and pretty as hers looks, I'm fairly certain I'm going to chop it off, but I'm a little torn. What do you guys think?
  • The best Halloween costumes.
  • Ever gone to text "boo" and had your autocorrect replace it with "bipolar"? This is a blog for you.
  • In case you missed it: the best of the Rally for Sanity signs.
  • This photographer plays with the idea of the burdens we carry.
  • Amy Sedaris is at it again, this time sharing her perverse crafts.
  • A brave mom who loves her son the way he is, thankyouverymuch.
  • Possibly the most brilliant food product I've seen in a long time.
p.s. I fell a little behind on my wedding recaps; I have two more to go and then we'll all move on with our lives! Thank you for remembering it with me.

No comments: