Friday, October 1, 2010

8 Days!

The above picture is from the first year Sean and I dated. It's probably my favorite picture of us ever, although maybe we'll get some better ones next week AT OUR WEDDING!!!! What the what?

As of Saturday, we are officially one week away from our wedding. Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited, and I am, but I'll tell you this: my to-do list has 21 things on it, I'm about to go drop off a check for more than $1000 big bucks and I lost one of the earrings I planned to wear in the wedding.

I'm most excited when I read through our ceremony for the billionth time (one of the readings really, really gets me) and really REALLY excited when I look at our guest list. I can't imagine what it will feel like to have everyone I love in the same room, dancing and eating cupcakes. I hope I'll be a sponge and just soak it all up. It hasn't even happened yet, and I'm already nostalgic!

Sean is going on a man trip this weekend with his groomsmen, and I'm staying home to tackle my mile-long to-do list, which includes but is not limited to:
  • Scoping out wine
  • Buy candy for dessert bar
  • Print programs
  • Organize all the supplies
  • Frame family photos
  • Make signage to direct people to the venue
  • Finish garlands
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ashleigh t. said...

Good thing you found your very important earring! Plus you can knock off scoping out wine, framing photos and making directional signs!! <3