Thursday, September 16, 2010

Covet: Fall Fashion

I love nothing more than fall fashion, and perhaps because almost all my money is tied up in wedding stuff, I've been jonesing for new clothes and accessories even more. I've promised myself I can only buy a couple of things before I go on my honeymoon to San Francisco, but here's a snapshot of what I wish I was dropping dollas on this year:
Leopard and bows are all the rage this fall, so I'd love to dress up my feet with these flats from Ciao Bella, $69 at Piperlime. I used to have a pair of leopard flats that I LOVED but I wore them to death.

I love unique necklaces and I'm really feeling Czech glass lately. This vintage Czech glass necklace is made by The Looksee and costs $68 on Etsy.


Anyone who knows me knows I have a thing for stripes. Loving this sea stripes tee, $45 at Madewell. (Side note: I love everything Madewell sells, but I wish they'd sell more...womanly sizes, too.)

How cute would this Montpelier tee be with cords and brown leather boots? $78 at Anthropologie (natch).

Loving the punch of color on the ladylike Knightsbridge zippered Darcy bag, $425 at Kate Spade.
I'm not usually a big ring kind of gal, but this is so classic, I could imagine wearing it forever. Gatsby ring, $25 at Madewell.

Another splurge I'd love to make: A.R. Trapp Troubadour sunglasses, $450 at J.Crew.

Really, really coveting these Martingale boots, $238 from Anthropologie.

And while we're looking at boots, these Hunter Regent Savoy wellies are just about perfect. $150 at Zappos.

P.S. Before you feel bad for me, know I just bought a lovely pumpkin-colored cardigan from the J.Crew outlet, so I'll be festive for fall in San Fran!

No comments: