Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Best v. 30

I've had this picture stored in my "Pretty Things" file for over a year. It's a "balloon canopy" designed by Gustafson Porter. I think it looks like a grown-up version of one of those big, rainbow-colored blankets we'd toss up in elementary school gym class and run under. That was always my favorite game.

  • OMG this treehouse hotel looks amazing.
  • I have a thing for rambling houses with former glory.
  • Old couples are too, too adorable. Care of my friend Paige.
  • Very cool customized cut paper art.
  • I want to buy a house so I can cover it in this wallpaper.
  • This super cool blog posts super cool letters. This one is from the Campbell's Soup exec to Andy Warhol.
  • I really, really want a Virginia-shaped cheese board.
  • Not sure if you "got" "Inception"? You're not alone.
  • This wedding video is so amazing, it's hard to believe these are real people. I told Sean it looked like a commercial for happiness, paid for by the Cheer Up Council.

No comments: