Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Technology Fail

I promise I have more food-related updates coming up, but I've been plagued by technical problems the past couple days.

Yesterday, I came home to find my computer wouldn't turn on. It seemed the battery had completely died b/c the power cord came unplugged and it took an hour to charge. A very scary hour.

I'm totally that person who says she's going to back her stuff up and never does. I'm also the kind of person who has folders and folders of designs, photos, stories, term papers and more stored on that thing, including my recent designs for our wedding invitations. Needless to say, I need an external hard drive like whoa.

THEN once I got that up and running, I went to upload photos to Blogger this morning and it wouldn't upload. Not sure if that's a blogger problem, photo problem, camera problem or what, so once I troubleshoot that, we're back in business.

In the meantime, I made a special dessert for someone who's moving away, sampled it this morning and immediately felt sick to my stomach. Here's hoping it wasn't the dessert, but the unwise decision to pair it with leftover cream soda.

No comments: