Monday, July 20, 2009

Chicken Scallopine

I wanted to make some different type of chicken and I came across a recipe for chicken scallopine. It sounded alright, so I figured I'd give it a shot. 

Guess what, dudes? It's breaded chicken. Simple as that. But that's no problem, it's still delish, because it's full of things I shouldn't eat. 

So I beat the chicken with a meat mallet — always fun.

And I made this ying-yang egg/milk mixture (don't worry, it later was mixed properly). 

And I set up my dredging station: flour, egg ying-yang, bread crumbs with romano cheese.

And I sauteed that chicken! In butter! And olive oil! I'm surprised I survived this fat-filled food.

And I burned the outside, because that's who I am. But the recipe did have a very good tip: serve with lemon wedges. Holy crap, that lemon wedge made that chicken infinity awesome. I do, however, hope running becomes more enticing to me if I insist on eating more butter-fried, breaded chicken.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Looks good. I needs me a meat mallet.