Friday, June 19, 2009

Balloon necklace and blog housekeeping

I have a weakness for balloons. When I was a child, my mother used to rent "The Red Balloon" and I loved it. One of my most vivid memories is visiting Disneyworld for the first time and desperately hoping my mom would buy me one of the Mickey Mouse-head balloons (she didn't psychically realize this, and bought a foil balloon instead!). I would love to recapture my youth with this necklace from Yellow Goat on etsy. 

{found via Design Sponge}

In other blog housekeeping news, I will be starting a new job on Monday. How will this affect the blog? Well, it means the cooking updates may get kind of weird, but tackle a new domestication challenge: cooking for two when the people in question work opposite hours. I will be working 9 to 5 and Sean works 3 to 11:30ish. Never fear, friends, I will still be updating faithfully and hopefully some of you will join me for dinner so I can keep learning!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new job! Opposite hours will certainly be interesting for blog- and real life alike.